LOVE ME OR I’M FREE
With all the tasty fresh fruit and veg we use and the nutrients and vitamins included – we know you’re going to love Savsé. But we don’t want you to lose out if you don’t. So, for a limited time only, we’re giving you the chance to get your money back if you don’t fall for our smoothies on your first sip.
Just send us your receipt and 15 words on why you didn’t love it and we’ll give you your money back. T&Cs apply*.
*FULL Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Purchase Period: Purchase a promotional product between 00.01 BST on 22nd April 2019 and 23.59 BST on 31st July 2019.
3. Claim Period: Claim between 22nd April 2019 and on 14th August 2019.
4. Purchase necessary. The maximum refund per valid claim is £4.00.
5. Please retain receipt as it will be required to validate your claim.
6. The promotional products that included in this Promotion are Savsé cold pressed juice and smoothie drinks – any flavour. This covers 750ml smoothies (£4.00 MRSP), 250ml smoothies (£2.49 MRSP), 250ml protein (£2.99 MRSP), 750ml juices (£2.99 MRSP) and 250ml juices (£1.89 MRSP).
7. To Claim:
1.Write to Savsé MBG, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY for UK, or Savsé MBG, PO Box 11219, Clonshaugh, Dublin 17 for ROI and tell us in no less than 15 words why you are dissatisfied with the product.
2.Include your full name, and the address where you want your refund cheque sent to.
3.Include your receipt for a product listed in clause 6 (the maximum refund per claim is £4.00). Your claim must be received within the Claim Period, and all of these requirements must be met in order to make a valid claim (“valid claim”).
8. This is a consumer promotion only and neither retailers nor wholesalers may apply. One claim per household.
9. Postage costs incurred for any claim are non-refundable.
10. It is recommended that claims are sent by a secure method of delivery and that a copy is made and kept, as the Promoter is not responsible for items not received or lost in transit.
11. All claims must be received by the Claim Period closing date. Any claims received after this date will not be accepted and will not be considered a valid claim.
12. If a claimant’s claim is valid they will receive a cheque for the cost of the purchased promotional product. This will be sent to the address provided in their claim. Please allow 28 days for delivery from deemed receipt of a valid claim.
13. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, invalidate claims deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions, contrary to the spirit of the Promotion or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of claimants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a claim may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, incorrectly submitted, illegible, incomplete or misdirected claims or for technical failures or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
16. By entering the Promotion claimants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Claims are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions or to terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or a reward at any time without notice. For instance, if for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected claims. administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected claims.
19. Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, by or via third parties or syndicates, claims by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be invalidated.
20. In entering into this Promotion, entrants do so at their sole risk. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or requesting or receiving the claim, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. This Promotion does not affect the statutory rights of the claimant. excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. This Promotion does not affect the statutory rights of the claimant.
21. By entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter and its agencies, and the holding and processing of such data by the Promoter and its agencies, and for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion. If you do not wish your personal data to be used for this purpose, you should not enter the Promotion.
23. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
24. Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
25. This Promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Veg & City Drinks Limited trading as Savsé of 2nd Floor, Waverley House, 7-12 Noel Street, London, England, W1F 8GQ. Please do not send claims to this address.
Consumers who submit a valid Application will receive a refund of the purchase price paid, as evidenced by their till receipt, up to a maximum of £4.00 or euro equivalent. The refund will be paid by A4 letter cheque.